Thursday, February 17, 2011

An impact.......

At work today, I had a group of four retired ladies come in to visit. One of them had visited previously and decided to bring three of her friends out to see the place. She and her friends visit a new place each month just to broaden their horizons a bit. I gave them a full tour of our winery and they loved it all. They were thrilled to see so much of the history being saved for future visitors to see.

I put together a couple of cheese plates and let them try a couple of the wines. They chatted about a bunch of things while I was doing some work around the building. When they were finished up, two of them both told me that I had made their day by taking them through the place and chatting with them. While we run a business that is highly based on customer service, it's always nice to hear someone note that your efforts to make them feel welcome have made a positive impact on their day. Things like that boost you to do just as well for the next customers that walk through your doors.