Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kali the President.......

I was talking with Kali 4.7 about the money we were counting. We've been saving my money in a glass vase together for our trip to Disney World this fall.

Kali: Daddy, why are there pictures on all the money? 

Me: Those people are all people that were important in our history. 

Kali: Oh. Well who is that man? 

Me: That man is very important. He's the very first president of the United States. His name is George Washington. 

Kali: He was a president? 

Me: Yep. Kali: Well, I'm president of my room! I'm the boss in there! 

Me: Oh yeah? 

Kali: Yeah! I'm the boss! 

Me: Well, do you have your picture on the kingdom of Kali's money? 

Kali: No. 

Me: Why not? 

Kali: Well, I just don't. I'm a kid! I can't have my picture on money yet! 

Me: Fair enough. Maybe sometime in the future. 

Kali: Yep.