Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some people don't know when to shut it......

As some of you may have noted from a previous post, I was basically asked to be a whistle-blower on my office boss by company management. There was a lot of things that he was saying and doing behind peoples' backs that just didn't fly right. Since the company management was busy doing a few other things for a couple of weeks, no action has taken place yet until they resolve some issues in another town some distance from here.

Yesterday, the manager that I blew the whistle on approached me to ask a few questions. Imagine my surprise when, not only did he confide in me his trust for me, but he even went a few steps further and bashed many of the same people that he did before. He did this despite already being asked NOT to engage in that behavior and he did it to a person who, little known to him, is actually the one who reported him previously.

This won't end well at all. I'm always baffled why some people totally lack any common sense. For some, it's evidently too much to ask to just treat people well while not stabbing them in the back on a regular basis. I hope I never reach that point. My morals have been compromised if that happens.