Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uh oh...........

I went with Kali 3.6 tonight on what was a simple task........purchase a backpack. We went over to Wal-Mart and were directed to the backpack section. Kali spotted a Disney Princess backpack and our search ended right there.

We went up to the cashier stand and bought the backpack. The cashier was a nice lady who asked Kali whether she was going to preschool or kindergarten. Kali said preschool and the cashier said her daughter was going to 3rd grade. Then it hit me.......Kali is going to preschool. It always silly when another parent gets emotional because their kid is off to school until you're the parent.

Can't believe she's growing up. I can't say it's gone by too fast because I feel like I've been able to enjoy it with her and not miss much of it at all. Although I've been busy the past couple of months with the winery and getting it all set up, I've also had a lot of quality time with my girls and it's been fantastic. I'll be making sure to make time for them going forward as well, regardless of how busy I get.