Monday, May 29, 2006

Chaotic at best.......

I did more packing and moving boxes today. I'll be glad when everything is on the truck on Friday and I don't have to worry about packing anymore stuff. Moving twice in one year, even when you put a portion of your stuff in storage, is a brutal thing.

I'm still putting out job applications, hoping something will stick. It's tough to be patient, but it all works out in the end. My qualifications are very good and my recommendations from past bosses are all very good, so I'm not too worried. I need to get back so I can start doing some face to face interviews. I missed out on a possible management position the other day because they wanted to interview quickly, so I want to get back so I don't miss another opportunity like that. 4 more days of work at my current employer and then off to new opportunities.