Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kali 0.9 builds her immunity..........

Ah, yes. The joys of parenting. Kali 0.9 has followed up her first cough/cold with an ear infection. I'm guessing at this point that I shouldn't have bragged about how healthy my child has been thus far. That has all gone down the tubes in a big hurry. Got to build up your immunity at some point I suppose. Hopefully this means that the rest of the year should be a bit less eventful.

Today is the final workday before the long holiday weekend. There's lots of people working from home today or not working at all. The ladies that did come into work today organized a 'food day'. Basically, that consists of them bringing in all sorts of snack food and just grazing all day while working. I personally don't see the purpose of eating a bunch of food on the day before Thanksgiving, but as long as it makes them happy, I'm good with it.