Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The loud divorcee strikes again.........

First off, let me state that the stuff I overhear at work can be a bit wild at times. I have a woman on one side of me that speaks to her friends/family in Persian. The woman on the other side of me speaks to her friends/family in Mandarin Chinese. Culturally diverse workforce I suppose.

My favorite divorcee who often speaks far too loudly on the phone when discussing personal matters has resurfaced. Here are just a few of the snippets I overheard during her latest phone conversation......

"Well, he and I had worked out that we we're going to be peaceful and try to get along. Then I hear that he's filed another motion in court against me. That's not peaceful by any stretch of the imagination"

"Well, he's just being a jacka$$ and all of this make nice stuff was a load of bull. I could kill him right about now."

"There's certainly no way he's going to be seeing his daughter this week. He can kiss that visit goodbye."

Divorce, ain't it grand?????