Monday, February 04, 2008

Going postal............

Yikes!!!!

A divorcee at my work is now imploding as I type. Evidently, her husband decides every now and then to not take their child at the previously set-up times and dates. As a result, she gets tired of having to take vacation time to go pick up her child. Here's some of the better quotes........

"I've been taking it from behind for 7 years from this guy!"

"Awful convinent for that guy to dump the kid when he's got things to do!"

"Who does this clown think he is?"

"I've had it up to HERE with this guy!"

"This is a load of horses#^%!"

Note that all of these quotes were screamed at a level of rage which was quite clear and quite scary. I was waiting for her to stomp past my cube with a .45 caliber gun drawn at the ready. It's amazing how much rage and anger people have pent up in them in some of these situations. I thank my lucky stars every day that Mrs. Lime and I have such a good relationship. Having a bad relationship must be a major pain in the backside.