Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm healthy!!!!!!!

Just got a letter from my life insurance company over the weekend. On the initial health check 2 years ago, for some reason a slight borderline blood pressure reading caused me to get the second best level of premium rather than the best. Mrs. Lime was there when the nurse read it off and was shocked when the nurse said it was borderline and didn't qualify it as normal

A month or two ago, Mrs. Lime and I took the retest. I evidently passed with flying colors, as they gave me the lowest premium level available! Woo-hoo! If the life insurance group says you're healthy, you're doing pretty well. Even better is that they can't test me again as long as I pay on this policy! So I'm going to head out tonight and eat a bucket of fried chicken to celebrate! Yea!!!!!!