Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to the cold, harsh world..........

Yes, I'm finally back from 9 days of vacation in Hawaii. I was warmly greeted by 20 degree weather and snow. Mrs. Lime will be the first to tell you that I was excited to get back to Missouri. I do like the change of pace in climate. I need a bit of both summer and winter to keep me sane.

Mrs. Lime and Kali 1.11 both fell asleep early, so I sat down to watch all three Mizzou games that I had missed while I was gone. All three were wins, so that's always a pleasant surprise.

Tinkerbell 0.3 was picked up yesterday from the kennel and got rave reviews from the staff. Everyone said she was a great dog and had a lot of fun playing with her. Kali and Tinkerbell were both extremely excited to see each other. Tinkerbell put on a few inches in height and a few pounds while we were gone. It was like getting back a brand new dog.

I'll have pictures up from the trip soon. Just haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. Stay tuned.