Monday, October 19, 2009

I am just wiped out.........

I've been going non-stop over the past week or so. My workplace is in flux until they hire a new manager (which I now have found out may or may not be me). Meanwhile, I'm the interim manager, so I have to run the ship for now.

In addition, I just finished up a 100-page report for my father-in-law. I'll be starting some new paperwork this week.

I'm also helping clean out a relative's house. Roughly 60 years worth of 'stuff'. Someone's got to jump-start the process and I'm just the one to do it. Took out 11 bags of trash in about two hours of work last night.

And outside of all of that, I have to be a dad and a husband. I only had 4 hours sleep last night due to Kali having a rough night. I'll also have a second child in a month's time.

Other than that, not much going on.