Monday, January 02, 2006

For those that think life is rough......

My good friend Casanova has some advice for you. There is simply nothing more blissful than rolling around in towels that smell like shampoo. I'm not sure what causes him to do this, but whenever we lay wet towels on the floor, he absolutely goes crazy rolling around in the towels. I've tried to do something similar, but I just don't get the same excitement out of it that he seems to get.




Also, Casanova would tell you that there is simply not a more enjoyable way to spend the afternoon than watching the Tournament of Roses Parade. He was so excited as horse after horse was shown on the TV for over 2 1/2 hours. He ran up and watched every single horse go by on the screen. My dog simply couldn't have had a better day today. I had him write a brief blog so you could experience his day in a nutshell.....

"Everyone's staying home to play today! Yippee! Towels that smell like shampoo! Yippee! Horses on TV! Yippee! Chasing around the other dog in the house! Yippee!"

As you can see, it was a really good day for Casanova.