Thursday, July 20, 2006

OK, so this is an unscientific survey.........

I've recently moved to the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area. While there are not nearly as many bad drivers IMO in this area as there are on the East Coast, there are still some people that do stupid things out here.

But there is one thing that I've noticed since I've been out here in Kansas. I've seen several bad drivers out here in the area. In my unscientific survey of what I have witnessed since I arrived here, approximately 100% of the bad drivers that I have encountered all have on of the following on their car......

-A picture of a Jayhawk on their front licence plate holder
-A Jayhawk bumper sticker on their rear bumper
-A Jayhawk sticker on their rear window

As I said, this is an unscientific survey, but I think the results say all you need to know.