Friday, July 07, 2006

Time to go pick up my new wife!

OK, so it's the same wife I've had the whole time, but after not having her around for a month, it will be good to have her back around. I'm guessing she's probably ready for a dose of normalcy as well.

In addition, Casanova will be returning back to the midwest as well. I'm sure he'll miss the attention battles between he and the other dog in Baltimore, but there are plenty of dogs in the family around here (as well as a cat) that he can play with and/or steal attention from, so I'm not terribly worried. He'll like the fact that there are ducks and geese around as well as a recently sited bunny near the apartment.

Also, I have seen at least 3 other dogs in the vicinity that have a weight issue like Casanova, so maybe they can get together and organize some sort of a weight-loss support group in the area. Who knows, maybe they'll start walking themselves!