Wednesday, July 09, 2008

They're mine! All mine!

Send me that Vehicle Title!!!!!

Just made the last car payment on my car, effectively ending my slavery to Ford Credit. I now have a SUV with 78,000 miles on it and a car with 50,000 miles on it. Both are paid off. As long as they hold up pretty well, we don't plan on getting rid of them anytime soon. My car works well for my commute to work, while the SUV provides a lot of room for Mrs. Lime when she's hauling around Kali 1.4 along with the strollers, bags, groceries, etc. What we have works pretty well and considering they're both paid off, you can't beat the price.

I'm sure my Ford dealer would love for us to head down to get a new car, but we're likely going to hold off for awhile. We've got some other home improvements that we'd like to save up for in the meanwhile. We'll worry about getting another vehicle only after one of our current vehicles call it quits.