Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Another notch added..........

April 1st has rolled around again. This makes nine years that Mrs. Lime and I have been married. These type of things seem to roll around a lot quicker when you have kids. You're often so busy with the day-to-day things that are required with a child that you fail to notice the year fly by so quickly.

Since our last anniversary, we've had quite a bit of change. A new dog was added to the family. Kali is smarter (which is good and bad). We're all a year older. We wouldn't change anything about it. It's as perfect as you could get without faking it to make it look 'too good to be true'.

I hope everyone has a spouse as wonderful as mine. I'm a pain in the ass and she still loves me unconditionally. I'm always pushing to be the best husband (and dad) that I can be. If I screw up, Mrs. Lime is happy to smack me in the head, pick me up, and give me a hug. It's exactly what I need. She's the best.