Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Geez, the world speeds up a bit.........

I had a lot added to my plate of late in regards to my workplace. I'm doing admin work on a couple of applications, which has really kept me busy of late. The worst part about doing some of the admin work is that the people you are usually working with are the less intelligent users, for lack of a better description. The people that don't need their hand held through the process often do things on their own. What's left is those people that somehow ended up in an IT job without any real IT skills outside of knowing how to turn on their computer and check e-mail.

I'm a pretty patient person overall, but even this is a stern test. It's probably an excellent exercise in how to increase my patience. That's my 'glass half full' analysis of the situation.