Friday, May 15, 2009

Resting up for the inevitable work before me.........

Mrs. Lime had been wanting a swing set for the backyard for some time. So, she finally got one as a Mother's Day present. She was very excited. Thanks to the pregnancy, she even started crying. Ah, the emotional swings of a pregnant mother.

I've been nailed by a cold in recent weeks, which was followed up by a sinus infection that I'm currently resolving thanks to antibiotics. So I haven't felt or slept all that well in recent days. I think I'm going to be well just in time for the swing set to show up. Then I'll spend the next couple of days assembling it in my backyard. By that time, I should be nice and worn down and begging for naps again.

Of course, assuming all goes well, I'll have a second child by December and I'll start to dream about sleep again. I should probably train Kali 2.3 on how to change diapers.