Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Water slides...........

Kali 2.3 and I went out to meet some friends at Worlds of Fun yesterday. We started the day over at the 'Peanuts Playground, which is a big area where you can shoot foam balls with guns and slide down slides. 10 minutes after we arrived, I took Kali down a slide. Lucky me. At the bottom of the slide was a large puddle that I slid through, soaking my back. Kali giggled at the bottom of the slide and said 'Again! Again!', totally unaware of what just happened to Daddy. I informed her that we'd do it later.

We went on the carousel a couple of times and also went on the Octopus. Kali got a bit scared towards the end of the Octopus ride, but nothing terribly traumatic. Once she got off the ride, she was bouncing as she walked, which is pretty good sign that she liked it despite her fears while on the ride.

We finished the day off with a ride on the log flume. She loved it as she always does. I drove her home and she was asleep before the 5 minute ride was even complete. Ah, to be young and nap whenever you want to do so.