Friday, July 31, 2009

BUSY!!!!!!!

Life has been wacky of late. Just non-stop action. I've been working quite a bit on a proposal for the city regarding a renovation that Kali 2.5's Papa is doing. I got a surprisingly good response to my written proposal, so that's always a good thing when you're worried about the government nitpicking your proposal.

Mrs. Lime has been working non-stop this week. She's double-dipping by working two jobs for a few weeks. It's been tiring for her, but she's learning a lot and getting in some good networking with other doctors. Always good to have available options.

It also appears that the current lead in my group at work may be removed from his position. I won't discuss much, but it will certainly bring a lot of change to our group in the meanwhile.

Hopefully the weekend will be quiet. I need something to slow down.