Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yep, she's tired........

Kali 2.5 had a big day yesterday with her babysitter, Jessica. Jessica and her boyfriend took Kali for a day at the zoo. They spent most of the day checking out all the animals. Jessica and her boyfriend were repeatedly praised with comments about how beautiful their child was (I take full credit for that).

Kali was wired when she got home and wanted to play with me and crawl all over me. We did go next door for a quick meeting I had to attend. Kali kept herself busy by watching cartoons on a 100 inch HD projection TV. Cartoons never looked so good. After that, Kali and I went home to eat dinner and play around the house.

I knew Kali was in trouble around 7:00 PM. She started laying around next to me watching cartoons. She usually is playing while watching cartoons and rarely lays down next to me in a calm manner. Normally, she goes to bed between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM. But I looked over next to me at 7:45 and saw a modern-day impression of Sleeping Beauty. She was OUT. I nudged her and asked her if she was tired. She nodded yes and I took her up to bed. She slept like a rock. We need to send her to the zoo with Jessica more often.