Monday, July 06, 2009

Hmmmm, where'd I go?

Yeah, I haven't posted in a few days. Not sure where I went.

Thursday night, I went bowling with a few friends. I managed to bowl extremely well, despite my total lack of bowling over the past couple of months. My night ended with my best score ever. I bowled a 196, which included strikes in the first 4 frames. Pretty fun to see that kind of thing on your scorecard, though the last two were not good throws where I got lucky. Still, it was a good time.

I watched 'The Dark Knight' movie over the weekend. I really enjoyed it. Lots of action mixed in with a great plot. It's a shame Heath Ledger decided to overdose on drugs. I would have loved to see more of that Joker character and it's pretty obvious from the ending that they would have likely brought him back for more.

We went to a 4th of July cookout (on July 3rd). Kali 2.4 played dress-up with a bunch of other girls for most of the evening. She had nail polish and make-up put on her in addition to going through 2-3 dresses over the course of the evening. She did great during the fireworks. She wasn't scared in the least.

We took it easy on July 4th. Had some dinner at the house and watched the fireworks from our balcony that night. It's amazing how many fireworks you can see from our balcony. It cost somebody a lot of money to put on that show for us. Thanks for paying for it. We appreciate it.