Thursday, July 23, 2009

WAY too much information........

A lady at work had the following to say to her co-workers this morning about her 11 year old daughter, which was easily overheard by yours truly.....

My daughter has the darkest eyebrows. They get plucked and they just keep coming back. They are SO ugly! They honestly look like permanent dirt marks on her forehead. So I took her to get them waxed. God help the guy who has to pay for her constant waxing.

So I'm sitting in the chair next to my daughter and I find out I'm a gorilla! The lady after she waxes me starts shaving my lip, my forehead, my sideburns......it doesn't end. Not only that, but now I'm broke out in zits from all this shaving.

1. The comments about her daughter leave little to the imagination as to why so many young girls today have a poor self-image.

2. I REALLY didn't need to hear a female co-worker exclaim that she was gorilla-like when it comes to body hair.