Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MASH unit.........

Rough day yesterday for the family in regards to ice.

Yesterday afternoon, I was going over to a security company for a meeting. I walked down their sidewalk in front of the building only to suddenly hit a spot of ice. My right knee bent outward while my shoe eventually caught on the sidewalk causing my ankle to roll. Thankfully, I had on basketball shoes or I would have rolled my ankle really good. I still have some pain in my knee, but I was limping around badly yesterday. At least I can walk relatively normal today with minimal pain.

In addition, Papa came to dinner last night with a good-sized bloody scrape on his knuckles from a fall on the ice. Better his knuckles than his face I suppose.

Thankfully, no broken bones or torn muscles/ligaments between the two of us. We'll survive.