Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where'd they go?

I woke up at 4:30 AM this morning because Giselle 0.1 was fussing in her crib. She continued to cry for a minute or so. I assumed Mrs. Lime was fast asleep and didn't hear her. I rolled over to check and found an empty spot where my wife usually is located. I went out the bedroom door and noticed that Kali 2.10's room door was open, so I knew Kali must have woke up early.

I later found out that she woke up around 3:30 AM. Mrs. Lime said she was a bit wound up that her Aunt Shell was coming to town today and couldn't stay asleep. So a rough night for Mrs. Lime, but she said everyone slept in this morning, so hopefully things are back in order.

We'll obviously have to stop telling Kali when Aunt Shell is coming to town. Too much excitement for a two year old kid to handle.