Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sad news in the haircutting world........

For those of you that are a regular reader of this blog, you may remember my entry where I waged the great debate of whether the salon girl or the barber gave a better overall haircutting experience. You may remember that I mentioned my wife's gay hair stylist.

I have unfortunate news to report. It seems that my wife's hair stylist was caught smoking something other than a cigarette at work. Early reports are that it was being used strictly for medicinal purposes, but judging from the permanent vacation that he has received, it appears the employer has evidence to indicate otherwise.

As a result, there will be no more men on a regular basis wearing pink clogs and bright colored clothes at the salon.

"Pass the dutchie on the left hand side......."