Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dead man walking......

There's a guy in my workplace who, much like me, is very schedule-oriented. So when I walk in the door each morning, he's usually doing the same thing he does every other day.

Every day I come in, he is in the kitchen area of the building. What's he doing in there? He's heating up 5 sausage links (!) and 3 scrambled eggs. Every single day. This man is in his 60s and he's eating multiple pieces of sausage and eggs on a daily basis. I'm no rocket scientist, but shouldn't this guy be dead by now of a massive heart attack? It would seem to me that he literally has cholesterol, not blood, flowing through his veins.

More power to the guy, I suppose. Anybody that can eat that kind of food on a daily basis and still manage to avoid being 6 feet under deserves some sort of praise.