Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nightime playtime............

Last night, I happened to ask Mrs. Lime whether she had felt any movement yet. She said that she hadn't felt any movement, but did feel a bit queasy at times.

Mrs. Lime called me this morning with some information. Evidently, the baby was very busy last night while she was working. She felt the baby moving for the first time and it was moving a lot.

So, obviously that's pretty cool that the baby is starting to move. But it decided to move around a lot at night. So I'm not sure if I should be worried about this. It could mean one of two things.......

---The baby might be like my wife and like to stay up late. That might be a bit rough considering I'm an early-to-bed, early-to-rise type of person.

---The baby might be protesting her talking all night when she's up working her job. In that case, the baby and I will get along just fine.

I'm leaning towards the kid being one to stay up late. My wife always does that, so the baby will probably just adopt her habits.