Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kali 0.1 meets other Great Grandma.........

Kali got to meet her great grandma as well. Only 94 years separate these two young ladies........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me: I don't know how you managed to have 5 kids after going through our first pregnancy and birth.

G'ma: I had all of the kids naturally and there were no pain medications to get me through the labor. How big was Kali at birth?

Me: 7 1/2 pounds.

G'ma: That was a nice weight.

Me: How big were your kids at birth.

G'ma: I don't remember how much they weighed at birth. One thing I definitely remember is that my first child had a VERY large head.



I guess if I had given birth to a child with a large head without any pain medication, I'd probably remember it 60-some years later as well.