Thursday, February 08, 2007

Today's the big due date!!!!!

Unfortunately, it appears that the main participant didn't get the memo. She's more than content to remain in Mrs. Lime's belly for a few more days. These are the last few days that this girl won't be running my life, so I might as well enjoy them I suppose.

My friend and I were talking about the possibility of her showing up on Saturday, February 10th. That's the day that KU comes to Columbia to face MU. We were daydreaming about the thought of MU beating KU and my child coming on the same day. If that happened, this child would never be able to live down the stories about how the mighty Tigers laid a beating on their arch rivals the day she was born.

Basketball and babies. That's pretty good summary of the main things happening in my life.