Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday comes again......

It seems like it rains all the time anymore. Lots of rain this past week and we get to Monday.........more rain. I guess it fits with the thought that no one is happy with the start of the work week. I was hoping to mow my lawn today, but that's likely out the door. I'll save it for Tuesday. I have lots of stuff that needs to be done around the house, so I'll do that in the meanwhile.

I went to a video game auction over the weekend. There were a lot of really good deals. That's usually the case at summer auctions. As the holidays get closer, the prices will go up as more people are there to bid. There wasn't anyone who seemed all that interested in buying stuff other than the video game brokers who snapped up all of the good deals. I'm sure they were quite happy with their purchases. I'm glad I didn't pick up an auction card to bid as I likely would have bought several things. I wasn't really overwhelmed by the selection, but the prices were extremely hard to beat. Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun to go play some games for awhile.