Sunday, October 21, 2007

Piecing stuff together.......

Spent some time getting some things done around the house this weekend. We purchased a new bedroom set so that we could have additional visitors in our house. We're going to move a queen bed into the empty bedroom. Eventually, that will be Kali 0.8's bed when she's old enough.

I did a lot of work to fix things up around the house. Changed furnace filters for the winter, glued some furniture together, moved boxes around, cleaned up around the house, etc. Lots of busy work that had to be done.

Fall finally set in today. The day started sunny and in the 70's, but quickly fell into the 50's later in the day. It's supposed to be no higher than the 60's all week, so I think Summer has finally left the building. Additionally, Nova 7.7 was kept busy all day by the squirrel activity in the back yard. They've been picking up the walnuts that have been falling off our walnut tree and burying the nuts all over the place. Our back yard is a squirrel buffet right now.

We're having our Halloween party this upcoming weekend. Should be a lot of fun. I'm interested to see what kind of costumes show up. Mrs. Lime is planning on losing her head for the event. I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I've got a few costumes in a closet that I'll likely dig through the night before.