Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Time to bring out the tools..........

I rolled into the office this morning on snow-packed roads. It would appear that Santa will have plenty of snow to land on since we picked up a couple of inches of snow overnight. I'd be shocked if 25% of the staff at work shows up today. Probably the few people that do arrive will take a long lunch and leave early. That's usually the case on a day like today as there's honestly not much to do when everyone's gone.

I've received a text message this morning from Santa informing me that I'll be required to stay up late after Kali 1.10 goes to sleep and help him assemble the presents for Kali. Evidently, she was SUCH a good girl that Santa won't be able to handle the whole job on his own given his tight schedule this evening. So I will be staying up late along with Uncle Tom and Santa to put together all of Kali's presents. Given the task before me, it may be a 3 or 4 Advil night. But it'll be worth it in the morning when Kali gets to open her presents.