Wednesday, March 03, 2010

That'll teach me to watch a game at my sister's house......

We went over to my sister's house last night to watch the Mizzou-Iowa State game. Kali 3.0 and Gwen 2.9 were playing, screaming, and bathing together while we watched the game.

The game eventually went into overtime. I was standing up watching the ending. Zaire "Big Shot" Taylor went from one end of the court to the other in six seconds and tossed in the winning basket. I jumped up in excitement. Only one issue........their ceiling is only eight feet high. I slammed my knuckles into their ceiling, taking the skin off a couple of them.

My brother-in-law remarked that he was just glad I didn't put a hole in the ceiling since they were moving out in a couple of weeks. Thankfully, their new home is supposed to have vaulted ceilings, so I should be able to watch games at their new house without fear of injury.