Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Goblin King.......

Kali 2.9 has been watching a Scooby Doo movie of late entitled The Goblin King. Last night, I tried to convince her that the Goblin King was at our front door. She steadfastly stuck with the assertion that there was no Goblin King at our door.

Tonight, while she was watching 'The Goblin King', she suddenly walked over to me.

Kali: Daddy, the Goblin King is being very bad.

Me: Really?

Kali: Did you know he's at our front door right now?

Me: No, I didn't. Why don't you let him in?

Kali: (lecturing Daddy) We can't, Daddy. He's a very scary person. We can't let him in. He's got teeth that could hurt someone.

Me: Well, that's a good reason to keep him outside.

Kali: I'm going to leave him outside the front door.

Perfectly good logic where I stand. Kali knows how to handle a Goblin King.