Friday, November 13, 2009

I am SO ready for a new president.........

I have little doubt that on a personal level, Barack Obama and I would probably get along pretty well. We both have a craving for BBQ. We both love to play and watch basketball. We both have daughters and that requires you be in touch with your pink and fuzzy side.

With that said, I don't think I ever imagined just how badly his policies could screw up this country in such a short period of time. The deficit has skyrocketed on bailouts, handouts, and loans that will never be repaid. I didn't like the fact that George Bush had a $400 billion deficit for a year. Then I found out the other day that the federal deficit for October 2009 was $176 billion. For just ONE MONTH!

The Democrats in power want to lump all conservatives into radical groups that cause havoc and make no sense. This just in........most of us aren't radicals, but we're still pissed off. I'm technically an independent since I haven't registered for either party. The 2010 elections should be very interesting because I don't think the Democrats have any idea how frustrated many people have become at this point. The only thing more frustrating than the inept leadership of the Democrats is that we have to elect equally inept leaders on the Republican side.

Where's Ross Perot when we need him?