Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hawaii and Lacrosse posts soon to come.....

Got a couple of Hawaii posts that I'm getting ready. Just need to work through all the pictures to figure out which ones to add to the posts. Hawaii blogs without pictures are like peeing with your pants on. Neither one is very productive or enjoyable to look at in any way.

Also, I'm going to the Johns Hopkins Lacrosse game tonight. The 7th ranked Johns Hopkins Bluejays will be hosting the 17th ranked University of Maryland-Baltimore County Retrievers. The Bluejays just had a 19 game winning streak and 37 game home winning streak snapped by Princeton. I'm quite sure the Bluejays will be irritated about that and put a good beating on the Retrievers. I'll have pictures and a blog so my midwest friends can see what lacrosse really is all about.