Thursday, August 17, 2006

Past the 'danger' timeframe and all is well......

Mrs. Lime just got done with her baby checkup and all is well. Got a heartbeat this time without problem. The 'danger' area for a pregnancy is the first 3 months. We found that out the hard way last pregnancy. After a miscarriage, I'm not sure that the danger zone isn't the whole pregnancy. Too many stupid things just 'happen'.

I'll take a baby with a head, two arms and two legs at this point. If the baby comes out with good form on his/her jumpshot, that's just icing on the cake.

Mrs. Lime will find out if her wish comes true much sooner. She's obviously hoping for a swimmer. I hear the baby starts kicking around pretty soon. She'll find out the hard way if the kid has good kicking strength.

Also, for what it's worth, I haven't put on any sympathy weight as of yet. Mrs. Lime has gained some weight, but not all that much. I think the baby appears to be using up quite a bit of what she's eating.