Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Magic erasers.......

For those that haven't hit the supermarket or similar places recently, there is a new product that is simply God's gift to the world. It's called a 'magic eraser'. Several different companies make a version of the product, but at first glance, it looks like little more than a white sponge. But oh, it is so much more than that.

You take out the magic eraser and soak it in water. Then, simply wring it out and you're ready to go. I had a couple of places in my new house where there were black marks on the walls from various boxes and furniture being bumped into them during the move. I took the magic eraser and rubbed the mark. Voila! Mark is gone. I was amazed at how easily it removed the mark. Pretty sure I won't be without one of these in my house for a very long time.

I've been told that they also remove things like handprints and crayons from walls if children decide to make your home a bit more colorful. Given that I have a baby girl on the way, that is an excellent thing to know.