Monday, October 30, 2006

Time change.....

The time change threw me for a loop today. My body kept telling me to get up starting around 3:00 AM this morning. I was surprised to see it was so early, so I closed my eyes to go back asleep.

I woke up again and took a look at the clock. 3:20 AM. Ugh. One of those days.

Next wake up call came at around 3:45 AM. I'm really not too happy at this point.

I woke up 2 more times before I finally woke up at 5:43 AM (two minutes before my alarm was to go off). I decided to not attempt to sleep for two more minutes and just went ahead and got up. I have no clue how my body is going to react later this evening. Hopefully, I won't go to sleep too early or I'll end up with the same problem tomorrow morning that I had this morning. And that would NOT make me a happy camper.