Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Everything checks out.......

Kali 0.3 got a check-up yesterday. No problems at all, which is always what you want to hear as a parent. She measured in at about the 75% growth level on height, weight and head circumference (I think that's a way to measure how smart she is). Mrs. Lime said Kali took the shots like a champ. She didn't fuss at all through the first two shots, but the last two were a bit more than she could handle. She started crying after the third shot. I'm pretty sure I would have done the same. 4 shots in one sitting is a lot more than I'd want to deal with.

Kali was pretty grumpy last night. I guess I should rephrase and say that she was grumpier than she usually is, since she's generally a really good baby. She fought sleep for quite awhile, taking her dad through the paces. I just tried to keep her as happy as I could for a couple of hours before she finally crashed. She took a decent nap and then woke up for her late feeding. She then had some issues going back to sleep, but I managed to get her to go to sleep eventually. I then followed her lead and crashed for the night.