Friday, March 14, 2008

Ink on the mind............

Mrs. Lime for some strange reason decided to write some messages on the back of my hand using an ink pen. She had been writing something while sitting in bed and just grabbed my hand and started writing on it. I pulled my hand back at first, worried what may be about to happen, but then I eventually relented. She drew a smiling face and 'I love you' on the back of my hand. Relatively harmless. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

In the morning, I got to work and was typing away on my computer. I looked down and noticed a faded smiling face on the back of my hand. That's all well and good. But then, a wave of panic suddenly hit me. If Mrs. Lime drew that on the back of my hand, what might have she done to my forehead after I fell asleep?????? I walked to the bathroom to make sure that my head wasn't a ink billboard. Thankfully, Mrs. Lime had spared me from the behavior that I feared for some reason. My forehead was unscathed.

The only problem with this blog is that Mrs. Lime will now read it and likely get some bright ideas. Hmmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have related this story after all............