Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An unholy alliance.............

I think that Mrs. Lime and I need to heighten our awareness of the situation in our home. There is evidently a slowly developing alliance in our midst. The main ingredients consist of one part Kali 1.1 and one part Nova 7.11.

My favorite daughter is playing the power cards to bring Nova to her side. The other day, I left the room for a moment to switch out the laundry. I left Kali in the high chair with her breakfast of Cheerios. While I was out in the other room, I kept hearing Kali make the 'Mmmmm!' noise that she often does when she's pointing at something or wants more food. I went back out to find Kali offering Cheerios to Nova. It was pretty apparent that this alliance has been brewing for some time now, as Nova was nearby waiting for the handouts. I told Nova 'no', but I think the cat may be out of the bag at this point.

Kali later tried to offer her animal cookies to Nova as well. He behaved himself then as well, though the mounting pressure being applied by Kali may end up being too much to handle.