Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hunting season.........

I just had one of the guys that works for me come over to chat.........

Him: Is there any restriction on getting a part time job outside of this one?

Me: Not really. Only restriction is that you can't work for a competitor.

Him: Sure, sure. I don't think that will be a problem.

Me: Something outside of Information Technology?

Him: Yeah, I think I may do some bounty hunting.

Me: (laughing) What?

Him: Well, the local cops have posted some people who have outstanding warrants. I thought I'd do some searching and try to track down a few people. Make some extra cash on the side.

Me: Interesting.

Him: Pays good money. I wouldn't go after the big trouble-makers. I'd just chase down some minor offenders.

Me: Alright. Whatever floats your boat...........

I can just see it now. I'm going to read about this guy being found dead of a gunshot wound, holding a can of pepper spray. This won't end well.