Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back from the Lou...........

Got a trip report from the trip to St. Louis upcoming, but it's not quite complete yet, so you'll have to wait. In the meanwhile, I headed back to work today. Nothing like showing up to work and opening up the Inbox to see 150 new e-mails. Finally finished that up after a couple of hours in the office and then headed around the office to catch up on the office gossip/politics.

As much as I have additional work with my new management position, the office politics take up just as much time. I have to constantly make conversation with the other manager in my group. I meet up with my subordinates to make sure that they stay happy and make sure they're comfortable with their workload and enjoy their job as much as you can enjoy a job. It's a constant juggling job, but it's worth it in the end. It's a good experience.

Tomorrow I hope to put in another fine day in my 2 day work week before heading into another weekend. It's a rough job, but somebody has to do it.