Friday, June 27, 2008

Please pardon my nausea.........

Dear me. The conversations that women start in a female-dominated workplace sometimes just boggle the mind.

Woman 1: Yeah, Mrs. Smith's baby was born really early. She had the white goo all over her and her legs were just floppin' around.

Woman 2: Oh my goodness!

Woman 1: Yeah, it was something else. Hey, you're pregnant! Your child will come out with the white goo all over it.

Pregnant woman: Oh no. My previous two kids didn't come out with any white goo at all. Judging from the size of the two boys when they were born, they likely ate all of the white goo.

Woman 1: Ick!

Pregnant woman: They've always been hungry. There wasn't much left to clean up. They ate the white goo, the placenta, EVERYTHING! My boys were born hungry.


You'll pardon me while I empty the contents of my stomach in the porcelein god.