Monday, June 23, 2008

How to test your body's limits..........

Rough week for me as I seemed to get hit with one issue after another. It all started about 10 days ago when I somehow managed to get a spider bite. It proceeded to turn bright red and swell up pretty good. Had to pick up some steroids to take care of that situation. As a result, I will not be playing in Major League Baseball this week for fear I may not pass a drug test.

A week ago, I went to the waterpark with Kali 1.4 and Mrs. Lime. We got there and I started playing in the water with Kali. I was so busy playing with her that I managed to forget to put on suntan lotion. Received a nice little burn on my shoulders as a result. I'm usually good about putting on lotion, but what can I say? Water slides make me lose control!

4 days ago, I mowed my lawn. After 5 minutes or so, I turned under one of the trees and pushed aside a low-hanging branch. Unfortunately for me, there was a large hornet sitting on that branch that took offense to my actions and stung me. That turned red and swelled up my forearm. Needless to say, it hurt pretty bad.

2 days ago, I took time to trim back the low branches on my thorny trees in the backyard. I was stuck by the thorns no less than 5-6 times. Painful, but thankfully no swelling this time.

As a result, I'm going to barricade myself into my home for the next week in the hopes that I can avoid any further injuries. Given my luck, a 747 will likely crash-land on my house.