Friday, October 17, 2008

The disappearing family trick..........

Mrs. Lime and Kali 1.8 are in Baltimore this week. Mrs. Lime had some continuing education classes. As a result, I'm on my own for the weekend. It's somewhat strange to be alone in the house when you're used to the organized chaos that a mini-me brings to your surroundings. I managed to get several things done around the house, which was nice. But there was also a few times when I thought, "OK, now what do I do?".

I used my time last night to watch a couple of movies. I watched Borat, which is warped, yet very funny. I also watched 'Monster', which is a movie about a female serial killer who was executed for her crimes in 2002. If you haven't seen the movie before, I highly suggest watching it. It's extremely well done. I'm not sure I've ever felt sympathy and anger on that level about a person. It's a pretty intense story.

I'm getting off work a bit early today and heading over to play golf with some of my neighbors, so that should take care of my afternoon. After that, who knows. Probably take time to pick up our house a bit. Without Kali around, the cleaning might last more than a few hours.