Friday, June 16, 2006

Bought some new golf clubs yesterday........

Went to a golf store just to try out some of the new equipment yesterday. I really hadn't got any new clubs in several years and the clubs that I had were beat up and not very good as far as quality. So I went down to the store to look around. 2 hours later, I had hit over 100 balls on the indoor range and had bought a new set of clubs. The driver was the only thing I bought that was new. The 3 wood and the irons were good quality clubs from a couple of years back. Got a whole set of clubs for $400. Considering how much of an upgrade they were over my old $150.00 set, I was pleased with the results. It's amazing how much easier it is to hit the ball with the newer clubs. Got a week or two of unemployment time to try out the clubs.