Thursday, June 08, 2006

The hiatus is over.......

I've finally re-entered the real world and have internet access. Needless to say, I have not spent my time in vain. I have a lot of the apartment in Kansas City set up and nearly liveable at this point. Also, I only was able to watch one channel via the TV antenna this whole week. Thankfully, I now have a wide range of channels at my disposal. I thought I'd put up a quick post so you can see just how much I've set up this week in my spare time. Granted, a lot of the little stuff hasn't been put out yet (i.e. it's still a work in progress), but it's a start

The computer desk......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Master bedroom.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sitting room off the master bedroom......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Walk in closet (note that two of the three clothes racks are earmarked for Mrs. Lime's clothes).......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Master bath with limited edition shower curtain specifically chosen by me (OK, so it's not limited edition, but this specific curtain was nearly out of stock at Wal-Mart, so it must be be pretty special)......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guest bath with another limited edition shower curtain specifically chosen by me.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two pictures of the office area......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Living room area with fancy new TV and wonderfully comfortable couch......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a view of the fireplace in the living room and the TV with HD baseball game on......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two pictures of the kitchen.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, a picture of the area for a dinner table. We have one in storage, but I won't be getting it out probably until Mrs. Lime gets back to town. For now, it's a chair storage area, soon to be a dining area........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Coming soon.........moving stories.